Us Fun Folk

The simple adventures of our highly entertaining little family

Wednesday, November 06, 2019

Happy Birthday Isaac!

The night before Isaac’s 12th birthday he had his first orchestra concert.  I love hearing him practice the cello, even if it is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.  
Nifty cello back pack!
Isaac is 12!  (Fingers eleven and twelve courtesy of Evelyn.)

Isaac chose a stellar cake for his birthday this year.  Chocolate and caramel with Heath pieces.  It was sort of amazing, even if I say so myself.
I love this picture, because the three of them were laughing and being silly together.  So fun.

Isaac brings so much joy to our family.  He is brilliant and we love watching him grow into a fine young man.  Happy birthday, our beloved Isaac!

1 Comments:

At 11/06/2019 4:17 PM, Blogger daddy said...

Isn't it great to have surprise cakes. It looks so delicious. Looking forward to mhearing Isaac play and having Evelyn read us a story. Love Opa.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home