Us Fun Folk

The simple adventures of our highly entertaining little family

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

First day of Playschool

Today Alice started what we call “playschool.”  It’s not quite preschool, but is a 3 hour class at a local kid’s gym twice a week where they read and sing and color and, of course, play in the gym.  She’s been looking forward to this for weeks, but I was still expecting some drama this morning.  I was so shocked (and relieved) when she waltzed right into her classroom and waved good-bye to me.  This is her teacher is Miss Marley “with pigtail buns.”

Naturally I got back in the car and cried.  Then I had to go grocery shopping all by myself.  Alice had so much fun and is excited to go back on Thursday. 

1 Comments:

At 9/18/2019 5:17 AM, Blogger daddy said...

What a little cutie. Glad she is happy gping to school - just like the big kids. Great looking pies - probably better than the ones in Oz.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home