Happy Birthday to me!
A few weeks ago was my birthday! And I couldn't think of a better way to spend it than in the temple with my husband. So we made a family weekend trip down to Brisbane. We had a fantastic time going to the temple and hanging out with friends. We've been blessed with such wonderful people in our lives! Brad and Hyacinth.
Me and my best friend Kelly!! We had breakfast and the kids swam in the pool! What a perfect morning!
The kids with our fabulous neighbor/babysitter Imogen and her pet turtle.
And more friends I didn't get pictures of, but we had a wonderful time with them all!
We scored a great deal at a fabulous apartment in Ascot. Check out the balcony!
My birthday cake was a tub of my favorite rhubarb yogurt and my candles were Swedish Fish! That's 3 and 3 for 33.
What a great birthday weekend! I love Brisbane!
Don't worry, I got a proper cake a few days later. One of our missionaries was going home so I promised I'd make him a cake when they came for dinner. Little did he realize it was partly for me! A lime cake with coconut milk frosting. It was so pretty!









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home