Happy Halloween!
Our branch in Gladstone has enough Americans that we had a Trunk or Treat on Wednesday night. Very last minute, by the way. Yet we wrasseled up costumes for everyone in 3 days! The only thing I had to buy was a black t-shirt for Isaac!
Here's little princess Bridget. A lackluster dress up box find, but her costume options were minimal, especially since she wouldn't keep cat ears on her head.
Super Isaac, Queen Elsa (how lucky was it that we just happened to have a turquoise dress in the dress up box?!), and Super Lydia! (Lydia's wearing her swim shorts and had just received these sequined boots the day before as hand me downs from a friend. Score!)
Mike and I even dressed up. Couldn't let down our public! Not too shabby for a last minute duo. A flapper girl and a mobster. I do love Mike's fedora!

The hours the children happily organize and barter their stash. To hear them working so pleasantly and enthusiastically together is music to my ears! I think they have more fun playing with the candy than actually eating it!







2 Comments:
Love, love, love it! You and Mike look smashing! The kids look great too. I like Lydia's temporary pink hair. And yes, easy to please kids are such a blessing.
Hooray for such fun folks.
Post a Comment
<< Home