Us Fun Folk

The simple adventures of our highly entertaining little family

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Happy Blessing Day!

Our little Bridget was blessed on Sunday! Of course, wearing the beloved blessing dress my mother made, that my sisters and I wore. And Lydia, Evelyn, and all the other grandaughters have worn. So precious!
















We had a few neighbors and friends come see the blessing, including my best friend Kelly. She cried about as much as I did! Her daughter, Molly, even stayed for sharing time and absolutely loved it! Everyone else was a bit daunted by the idea of 3 hours of church. That's just how we Mormons roll, folks!




I am so grateful for good friends, no matter their religion. And I am so grateful for a best BEST friend of a husband who honors his priesthood to bless our wonderful family.





2 Comments:

At 9/17/2013 6:49 AM, Blogger The Mylers said...

Congratulations! What a sweet occasion! You all look so happy!:D

 
At 9/18/2013 10:13 PM, Blogger Karebear said...

She is beautiful! And so are you guys! I'm so glad you have a best friend!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home