Celebrity Bridget
We all survived the first week back to the real world! Here is a picture of Bridget all nestled in the Baby Bjorn for her first trip to school drop off Monday morning. She was adequately adorable for her awaiting public of school mums. We felt like quite the celebrities!

Here she is with a few gifts from her adoring fans. Isaac's class made a card for Bridget! It was so sweet! And our beloved primary chorister made this gorgeous pink rhinoceros! He knows rhinos are a big deal in our house!

This girl is a serious sleeper! It's exhausting being so popular. Here she is keeping Lydia's library books company on the bean bag.

Evelyn actually took this rare awake photo today as I was in the bathroom. Not bad for a three year old, but I obviously need to put the camera on a higher shelf. Especially since the next photo on the camera was of Bridget's eye. Hmm.



2 Comments:
Love the awake photo and all the sleeping ones. Oh what a sweet baby! Wish I could be there to snuggle her.
What a beauty!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home