Us Fun Folk

The simple adventures of our highly entertaining little family

Thursday, December 22, 2011

A few weeks ago Mike had his work Christmas party and I looked fabulous!
Here's a better picture of the dress! It was so cute (and it was RED!) and sooo close to being modest, but I couldn't find any fabric to match to lengthen the "sleeves" any. But this last minute shrug looked great too. I wore blingy red garnets that Daddy sent me for my birthday last year and they were perfect!! And I found these knock 'em dead red heels at a resale shop! Yes! And not to mention the gold clutch that I grabbed out of the dress-up box. Viola! It's so fun to dress up!
The party was fun too.

5 Comments:

At 12/22/2011 9:39 PM, Blogger Yogurl and Manburger said...

You look so chic Biz! Love the dress and the shoes!

 
At 12/23/2011 8:37 AM, Blogger daddy said...

Did you get to the party in a carriage pulled by horses with claws? You both look so fabulous.

 
At 12/23/2011 8:38 AM, Blogger daddy said...

Did you get to the party in acarriage pulled by Isaac's clawed horses? You both look fabulous.

 
At 12/24/2011 6:10 PM, Blogger Little Girl said...

BIZ you look fantabulous! Your man candy frames you perfectly! :D I bet you made all the other wives SOOO jealous! Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a great new year!

 
At 12/26/2011 9:06 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

You look great! Love the dress!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home