Awww! I love it! Evelyn is such a sweetheart bringing you her shoes she really seems to have a lot of balance too! Way to go for her walking and wow Isaac his is so big now. He looks so grown up! I love how he is wearing a helmet and just keeps running and jumping the whole time! So much fun! Love the video!
That's some good exercise! If only keeping our toddlers out of trouble was always so easy. Maybe there should be a weekly race course set up at home; it'd be great for the winter months.
Mike does boring spreadsheet type stuff in an office, but he loves it and that's what matters. I get to play with the kids all day and we have a blast!
3 Comments:
Awww! I love it! Evelyn is such a sweetheart bringing you her shoes she really seems to have a lot of balance too! Way to go for her walking and wow Isaac his is so big now. He looks so grown up! I love how he is wearing a helmet and just keeps running and jumping the whole time! So much fun! Love the video!
That's some good exercise! If only keeping our toddlers out of trouble was always so easy. Maybe there should be a weekly race course set up at home; it'd be great for the winter months.
I don't remember the race having the couch to hurdle over. I guess I missed that part!
Post a Comment
<< Home