We spent a week in Colonia Juarez, Mexico last week and had a wonderful time! Mike's Grandmother turned 98! She is amazing!
We had so much fun being with Mike's aunts and uncles down there. Mike's parents were able to make the trip too! 4 generations. I'm not purposely elbowing Mom Johnson out of the picture, I promise!

We got to do all sorts of neat things in the Colonies! One morning we shelled peas from Great Grandma's garden.
I did that whole bowl of peas! I was so proud of myself!
We jumped on the trampoline, swung on the killer tire swing, and just relaxed. It was so nice to be out of the Houston humidity.
That evening all the families got together for dinner outside (we did every night, what a party) and in honor of Lydia's birthday they had a pinata! Here's Evelyn at her first ever pinata.
Lydia wearing a piece of the pinata as a princess hat.
What a blast! And that was just the first day!


1 Comments:
What a wonderful vacation these memories will last forever.
Post a Comment
<< Home