Evelyn turned 1!
We made chocolate cupcakes and she devoured hers! Ha! I'd just barely set it in front of her and she grabbed it! That girl is the heartiest eater I know.
Our dear, funny Evelyn! I can't believe we've gotten to have and love her a whole year now! Such a doll!
Then Lydia turned 6 a few days later! We were actually driving to Mexico on her birthday, which she didn't mind at all. She loved getting to watch movies in the car and going out to Cracker Barrel for dinner, but her favorite was getting to stay in a hotel! She loved her birthday! But lame-o occupied traveling mother as I was I didn't take a single picture! Here's the only birthday-ish picture I have. The night before we left on our trip we had ice-cream cones and we put six candles on hers.
Our sweet, kind, and smart Lydia. Sigh, six years old. It's funny though because half the time I swear she's a little adult. She's just so grown up!


3 Comments:
I like the post-cake regrets picture...been there.
-Luke
Hooray, two beautiful birthday girls! It's fun to see how Evelyn's hair is longer just since I saw her a month ago, so cute.
Now that's what a first year cake feast should be like. Sabrina is going to get a messy cake for her second birthday, even if the babies don't appreciate them, we old folks love to see them diving in.
Post a Comment
<< Home