Us Fun Folk

The simple adventures of our highly entertaining little family

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Christmas Eve

Mike was able to have most of Christmas break off.  It was glorious just to hang out together as a family.  Here is us napping in the sun after a picnic lunch.  (Man, I love Houston in the winter!)  Evelyn took the picture for us.  Even Hephaestus was there.
Speaking of Hephaestus, he loved our real Christmas tree.  We’d get him out of his cage and he’d climb up the tree and fall asleep.  It was cute.

I love our “clean out the candy cupboard” Christmas Eve gingerbread house tradition.  We even had old Peeps!  Ha!  This year I got to make my own gingerbread house because Alice was determined to decorate her own.  She did great!
My house had a porch, just like any perfect house does.  The kids thought it looked like a piano.
Isaac’s destructo house.

.
Evelyn’s house.






The older kids thought it would be fun to glue gum drops on their faces.
I love the look on Evelyn’s face.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home