Us Fun Folk

The simple adventures of our highly entertaining little family

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Family pictures

Last Friday the weather was gorgeous (meaning it wasn't too hot or muggy)! So I made an absolutely last minute decision to take some family photos. Our teenage neighbor was free so as soon as Mike got home from work we freshened up and headed to a nearby park. It's amazing how hard it is to get 6 people (one of them being a baby) all looking decent in one picture. Here are some of the better ones...










The kids were good sports and my neighbor girl didn't like me less for bossing her around. "Let's try here. No, the shadow is in that one. Let's do a couple more."
I took a few cute ones of the kids too.











Hooray for my cute family! And gorgeous Australian parks!
I'll have you know I am really missing a chilly evening to sit down with a mug of hot chocolate by the Christmas tree. Instead Mike and I sat by the tree tonight with bowls of vanilla ice cream and fresh mangoes. Where's that Edy's candy cane icecream when I really need it?

2 Comments:

At 12/12/2013 1:09 PM, Blogger plr7fq said...

Great photos! And I totally hear you with certain foods meaning holidays. Just think, if we had grown up in Oz, we'd associate fresh mangoes and ice cream with Christmas. Love you!

 
At 1/01/2014 8:11 AM, Blogger daddy said...

Great break from our normal winter season. You are in the coolest place. Opa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home