Lydia's first haircut!
I was getting tired of the scraggly mullet look as you can see in this picture... (this is Lydia watching rolls bake. Fascinating!)

so I cut Lydia's hair. I didn't get cute "before and after" pictures, but after pictures nonethless.

She's so cute! She still refuses to let us do anything beyond putting little clips in it for mere minutes at a time, but atleast it doesn't look nearly as unkempt as before.
"Mother, please! Not while I'm coloring."
She still loves dragging blankets around the house. Here she is with some of her stash on the couch.

And feeding her bear a plastic hot dog...
And just takin it easy...
And just takin it easy...


2 Comments:
I LOVE the hair cut! It looks so cute!!! She is getting so big!
You can tell she's part Tammen from that last picture.
Post a Comment
<< Home