Us Fun Folk

The simple adventures of our highly entertaining little family

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Heavenly Message
I don't know if you guys can see it very well, but this was the coolest thing yesterday! I love living in the Bible Belt!
"JESUS" "LOVES U"
Also we've really neglected putting pictures of Lydia on here. She's too cute not to be flaunted!

Lydia loves lying on her tummy to read ever since she saw her cousins do it.
We see Lydia inherited mommy's perpetual stick-out-on-one-side-when-it's-short hair, no matter how many times you smooth it down! And here's a great story. One day I found Lydia walking down the hall with shorts on her head! And of course it was right before we were headed out for our regularly scheduled mothers walk and she refused to let me take them off! So I tried my best to arrange the shorts just so, hoping to disguise them as a really cute hat, but I failed miserably. Needless to say the other mothers had a good laugh.

1 Comments:

At 2/20/2007 4:02 PM, Blogger Melody said...

Holy moly! Look at all Lydia's hair!!!

Mwahaha! I love the shorts "hat." How funny about the hair flipping up on one side... Mine does that when it's short, too. We love you guys.

T&M&C

 

Post a Comment

<< Home