Happy Birthday to Me!
I had a super 38th birthday! Alice and I got to have brunch with a sister in the ward. It was so fun to chat and eat quiche.
Lucky us got to have Uncle Patrick over for dinner and cake! He was in Houston for work, so I felt bad that his family was missing him, but we enjoyed our uncle visit. I meant to get a picture, but we were too busy having fun for me to remember.
My wonderful sisters sent me this great cook science book and I bought myself this Christopher Marley book when it was on big sale for Christmas (but I acted really surprised when I opened it). Note the weird hands behind the girls. That is actually Evelyn.
And Mike bought me a freezer! I love it! “Books and a freezer? Mom presents are weird.”
Evelyn made me this fabulous chocolate Bundt cake with chocolate ganache and toffee bits. Mmm!
It was a great birthday! I am so blessed!


3 Comments:
Hah, I have totally bought myself books for my birthday before and hid them from myself!
Great cake and wonderful children. Only thing brtter than a freezer is a bunch of wild hog to fill it up. Opa.
Still didn't get that chainsaw you wanted. Ha. Daddy.
Post a Comment
<< Home